This webinar will be held on Thursday May 7th @ 11am PT
Many practitioners and recipients are familiar with Wellness Self-Management (WSM), a curriculum-based clinical practice designed to assist adults to effectively manage serious mental health problems. WSM lessons focus on recovery, mental health wellness, relapse prevention and more.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, six new WSM lessons have been developed which can be used remotely (or face-to-face) in individual and group meetings.
The topics are:
• Understanding the Coronavirus and COVID-19
• Why Is It Important to Understand Our Stress During the COVID-19 Crisis?
• Identifying Your Personal Signs of Stress During the COVID-19 Crisis
• Coping with COVID-19: What works? What doesn’t?
• Being Connected with Other People is More Important Now than Ever
• Staying Physically Healthy During the COVID-19 Crisis
Please join us for this hour-long webinar focusing on these new WSM-COVID-19 lessons!