Please utilize the resources, tools, and trainings on compassion fatigue and
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Please utilize the resources, tools, and trainings on diversity, equity and inclusion offered here.
- PSU Queer Resource Center – Terminology and Definitions
- PSU Queer Resource Center – Queer Inquiry Workshop-101 Presentation
- The Report of the U.S. Transgender Survey – Executive Summary 2015
- ‘How to Not be Perfect’ Presentation by Anderson & Bonnell
- Exploring the Intersections of Racial Justice and Trauma Informed Care – A report commissioned by Trauma Informed Oregon 2021
- Cultural Handout Leticia Sainz, Multnomah County
- My Positionality and How that Impacts My Seat at the Table by Pascale Jean Noele
Resources coming soon.
Trauma Specific Services
Please utilize the resources, tools, and trainings on Trauma Specific Services.
- Evaluation of Cognitive Restructuring for PTSD in People with SMI Article by Kim Mueser, Ph.D. et al. 2015
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of Cognitive-Behavioral Treamtent for PTSD in Severe Mental Illness Article by Kim Mueser, Ph.D. et al. 2008
- New Developments in the Treatment of Trauma and PTSD in People with Severe Mental Illness Presentation by Kim T. Mueser, Ph.D.
- Cognitive Behavioral Treatment of PTSD in Vulnerable Populations Presented by Kim T. Mueser, Ph.D.
- Working with the Neurobiological Legacy Presentation by Janina Fisher, Ph.D 2021
General Clinical Resources
Please utilize the resources, tools, and trainings on a variety of general clinical resources.
8 Dimensions of Wellness
Wellways Well Together – A blueprint for community inclusion Prepared for Wellways Australia Limited by Mark S. Salzer and Richard C. Baron from the Temple University Collaborative on Community Inclusion of Individuals with Psychiatric Disabilities (Philadelphia, PA. USA)
De-escalation Powerpoint presented by Lynn Fernon from Options for Southern Oregon
Health at Every Size
Motivational Interviewing Powerpoint by Stacy Smith from Portland Oregon 2016
Recovery Oriented Services
A Look At The Recovery Model Promoting Recovery in ACT by Luis Lopez
Spirituality and Healing in Clinical Practice by Phil Shapiro
Using Recovery Library to Create Synergy Between The Work of the Peer Specialists and Clinicians by Pat Deegan and Associates