Role and Summary of Duty
- Has at least one year of training and / or supervised experience specific to providing vocational services
- Follows the IPS Supported Employment fidelity model
- Conducts career profile assessments
- Job develops to find competitive jobs in the community
- Supports ACT participants in all phases of seeking, acquiring, and maintaining competitive employment
- Supports participants to pursue education goals
Please check out the Oregon Supported Employment Center of Excellence’s resource page for more resources, trainings, and tools.