Oregon Health Authority Policies and Administrative Rules
The Oregon Center of Excellence for Assertive Community Treatment is funded through, and works closely with, the Oregon Health Authority’s Health Systems Division (HSD).
Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs) 309-019-0225 through 309-019-0255 governing the provision of ACT services. To view these OARs on the State of Oregon website, please click here. Here is a pdf of the OARs.
In an effort to provide Oregon ACT programs with clear guidance around billing and operational practices, HSD has provided OCEACT with a number of policy statements regarding providing and billing for ACT services.
Health Systems Division Policy Statements:
- HSD – Billing for H0039 – 06-21-16
- HSD – Residential Clarification – 03-15-16
- Fidelity Scale Revision Memo – March 25th, 2015
- Fidelity Scale Revision Memo – November 19th, 2013
- ACT and IPS Integration Policy Clarification – January 9th, 2019
To access Contract-Related Documents for Assertive Community Treatment, please click here.
To contact the Health Systems Division for general information on Assertive Community Treatment, please contact
Evidence Based Practice Coordinator