The Oregon Center of Excellence for Assertive Community Treatment is funded through, and works closely with, the Oregon Health Authority’s Health Systems Division (HSD).
Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs) 309-019-0225 through 309-019-0255 governing the provision of ACT services. To view these OARs on the State of Oregon website, please click here. Here is a pdf of the OARs.
In an effort to provide Oregon ACT programs with clear guidance around billing and operational practices, HSD has provided OCEACT with a number of policy statements regarding providing and billing for ACT services.
Health Systems Division Policy Statements:
- HSD – Billing for H0039 – 06-21-16
- HSD – Residential Clarification – 03-15-16
- Fidelity Scale Revision Memo – March 25th, 2015
- Fidelity Scale Revision Memo – November 19th, 2013
- ACT and IPS Integration Policy Clarification – January 9th, 2019
To access Contract-Related Documents for Assertive Community Treatment, please click here.
To contact the Health Systems Division for general information on Assertive Community Treatment, please contact
Blanca Fernandez, MSW
Co-Occurring Treatment Services Specialist
Forensic Program Coordinator