Thanks to everyone who helped to make the 2017 conference a success!
The following documents are available from OCEACT’s 2017 conference. If you would like additional information, please contact Heidi Herinckx. Contact information for conference presenters is available in the 2017 Presenter Bios document.
ACT 2017 Conference Presentations
Heidi Herinckx, Director of Oregon Center of Excellence for Assertive Community Treatment
- Michael Oyster, Health Services Division
- Kim Mueser, Boston University
- Mandy Davis, Portland State University
- Luis Lopez, New York Center for Practice Innovations
- Kirsten Keith & Craig Leets, Portland State University & Craig Leets, Director of Queer Student Services
- Lynn Fernon, Options for Southern Oregon
- Tammy Guest, Oregon Supported Employment Center of Excellence
- Wendy Chavez, Oregon Healthy Authority – Health Services Division