OCEACT would like to announce that Columbia Community Mental Health is hiring for a new ACT team lead. Please read job description below and follow their website link to apply.
SUMMARY: ACT team leader assuring program adherence to ACT fidelity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• ACT program development and meet ACT fidelity benchmarks
• Supervision, training of assigned staff
• Treatment planning
• Case management
• Group/family/individual therapy/skills training
• Dual Diagnosis work
• Community outreach
• Psych Rehab Crisis Team member
• Clinical record keeping/report writing
• Participate in agency meetings
• Liaison with other human service organizations
• Coverage, as needed, for other team members
1. Client transport as needed
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervises the Mental Health Counselor I/II in department and is supervised by the Clinical Director of Residential Treatment & Specialty Services. All staff and programs are responsible to the Executive Director.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Social Work/related field from an accredited college. Prefer licensure. Minimum of three years of related experience. CADC within one year of employment.
Anyone interested in learning more about our agency is invited to visit our website at www.ccmh1.com where they will also be directed to our ADP Career Center should they wish to apply for this position. Applications will be accepted until position is filled or closed.