OCEACT would like to announce that Tillamook Family Counseling Center has a position available for an ACT nurse. Please follow link below for more details.
OCEACT would like to announce that Laurel Hill Center in Eugene, Oregon has exciting ACT employment opportunities for qualified applicants seeking meaningful work. Please follow links below to visit their jobs page for more information and to apply online.
OCEACT would like to announce that Clatsop Behavioral Healthcare has an ACT team lead position open. Please read the description below to learn about the position and details for how to apply.
Assistant Manager, Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Team Lead
Clatsop Behavioral Healthcare has an immediate opening for an Assistant Manager to work in a dynamic, community-based program serving individuals living with serious mental illness. This program includes an Assertive Community Treatment program that is evidence based and follows a fidelity model. This position will directly supervise and oversee the services by all staff working with the Community Support Services and ACT populations. The Assistant Manager/ACT lead will be responsible for a limited caseload and will perform a variety of services of a QMHP.
• Master’s Degree in the Behavioral Sciences from an accredited university meeting the requirement for Oregon QMHP
• Valid driver’s license or ability to obtain license in Oregon or Washington
• Background check clearance
• Ability to meet insurance requirements, must submit current motor vehicle record if licensed outside of the state of Oregon
• At least 3 years of outpatient clinical experience working with the mentally ill and working knowledge of ACT programming
The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Employer paid benefits for full time employees include Medical, Dental, Retirement, Life Insurance and Short-term disability (dependent covered on medical and dental at cost to employee). 11 paid holidays and 22 days of PTO years 1-3, increases after year 3. PTO accumulation starts at hire and is available for use as accumulated. CBH also offers sabbatical of 22 days after 10 years of service. Salary DOE. Application can be found on our website. Please submit along with your cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com. Be sure to put “Assistant Manager, ACT Team Lead” in the subject line of your email.
Clatsop Behavioral Healthcare values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. CBH is an equal opportunity employer.
OCEACT would like to announce 3 different ACT related behavioral health positions open at Benton County. Please click on the links to read more and to apply.
- Behavioral Health Administrative Program Manager
- Behavioral Health Program Managers (two positions consisting of Assertive Community Treatment Manager and Substance Use Disorder Team Clinical Manager)
- QMHP – Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Specialist
OCEACT would like to announce that Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare has two open positions: a Peer Support Specialist ACT and a Counselor III, ACT. If you are interested in either of these positions and would like to see the job descriptions or apply directly, please view the links below:
OCEACT would like to present the ACT community with an opportunity to join the Yamhill County ACT team. They are currently seeking a Qualified Mental Health Professional who can serve as a therapist on their ACT team. Please click here to download information on the job description and application process.