Polk County is currently looking for a Behavioral Health Counselor III to serve their ACT/FACT team. Please click on the link below to find out more details about the position and how to apply.
Polk County is currently looking for a case manager to serve their ACT/FACT teams. Please click on the link below to find out more details about the position and how to apply.
ACT Clinician, Peer Support Specialist & Supported Employment Specialist Positions Open at NARA Northwest
OCEACT would like to announce that NARA Northwest in Multnomah County has several open ACT positions. If individuals are interested in applying or have any questions please email Andrea Garber, email@example.com, and reference what position is of interest. Please see the ACT Clinician, ACT Peer Support Specialist, & ACT Supported Employment Specialist position descriptions below:
The Benton County Behavioral Health Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Team is seeking applicants for a Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Specialist to join our team.
About the ACT Team
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) aims to provide an intensive, highly integrated, community-based service that is provided by a multidisciplinary team of professionals. The targeted population is individuals who have a serious mental illness who often have a co-occurring diagnosis of substance use disorder that impair their capability to live in the community. These are individuals who do not typically come into a clinic setting for traditional treatment. The ACT Team takes the treatment service to them in their homes, shelters, sidewalks, etc.
This position provides a broad range of social services to a mixed caseload of individuals with substance use disorders. Services are offered in individual and group settings, utilizing evidence-based clinical practices, trauma informed and skills that are in compliance with program standards. The SUD Specialist participates in treatment team planning, and performs crisis intervention. Services are provided under the oversight of a Qualified Mental Health Professional. May provide specialized services depending on area of assignment.
If you like to be able to get out of the office, and have the flexibility to work with clients in a less traditional but effective ways, this may be a position for you. Strong communication skills and a desire to work with colleagues are highly valued and needed.
First Review of Applications will be on March 18th.
The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Applied Behavior Analysis or closely related field from an accredited college or university; AND
• 2 years of experience in mental health, drug court, counseling or closely related field; AND
• Certified Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Counselor (CADC) certification required.
An equivalent combination of work experience and education may be accepted.
• Hiring is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
• Valid Oregon driver’s license. This position requires driving and may require use of a personal vehicle.
• Benton County requires all Health Services and Clinic employees to complete their COVID-19 vaccination series or have an approved exception to the requirement due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Successful candidates for this position must submit vaccination documentation or be approved for an exception prior to their first day of employment. Failure to provide proof of full documentation or receipt of an approved exception will lead to withdrawal of the job offer.
Your Total Compensation/Benefits
• Annual salary range of $57,781 – $77,983
• Rewarding work in a productive, innovative, and creative environment.
• Colleagues who are passionate about public service.
• Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave; and a great work-life balance.
• Advancement and learning opportunities that will help grow your career with Benton County.
• Choose between a traditional PPO (low deductible) medical plan in which you pay a portion of the monthly premium or an employer-paid (high deductible) medical plan with additional options for an HSA or HRA account.
o The County funds up to $1400 (available for the high deductible plan only) for the HSA or HRA account.
• Choose between two dental group plans – MODA or Willamette Dental Plan.
• The Vision plan is embedded in the medical plans.
• Employer paid Life and AD&D insurance coverage, plus optional supplemental available for employee/spouse.
• Employer paid Long Term Disability coverage.
• Employer paid retirement contribution towards Oregon PERS.
• Deferred Compensation 457b Plan with employer contribution and optional employee contribution.
• Live, work, and play in Corvallis, Oregon.
The Jackson County Mental Health ACT (Assertive Community Treatment) is seeking applicants for a case manager position. To view the job details and to apply, please follow the link: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/jacksoncountyor/jobs/3357600/7851-qualified-mental-health-associate-ii-hhs-qmha-ii
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare is hiring a Program Manager for their Forensic-ACT team. Creative leaders with the ability to share advanced clinical skills and experience to support our team in delivering services that fosters participant hope, resilience, and full community participation are encouraged to apply by following the link below: