CCC’s Old Town Recovery Clinic is seeking a Clinical Supervisor for the Assertive Community Treatment team.
You may qualify for a $3000 hiring bonus for this position.
The Clinical Supervisor provides clinical and administrative support to the members of a multi-disciplinary team. The Assertive Community Treatment team provides mental health counseling and case management services to adults with severe and persistent symptoms of mental illness and substance abuse. The team works to address all treatment needs, including crisis management, substance abuse treatment, medication management, physical health treatment, mental health treatment, accessing benefits and entitlements, accessing appropriate and affordable housing. The team serves as a primary source of care coordination that is person centered & evidence based to ensure the full range of client needs is met.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM Must have the ability to work some weekends and holidays, rotation of carrying the team pager for one week at least every 10 weeks and back-up pager once at least ever 4 weeks where responsible for responding to after hours crisis events both via phone and in person.
Duties to include:
- Coordinate and monitor operation of Act Teams, ensure that daily activities are being monitored, scheduled & coordinated with the team.
- Ensure adequate and appropriate staffing to support the continuation of clinical services, as well as access and referrals.
- Conduct and document Mental Health Assessments, including mental status exam, DSM diagnosis, and clinical formulation.
- Participate in Outreach activities as needed to offer services and engage participation in a non-coercive manner. Escort clients to meetings and appointments as necessary.
- Participate in evaluating clients for risk of harm & initiate Directors Custody transport holds when appropriate.
- Maintain client records, using an electronic medical record, as required by program standards and funding requirements including documentation of clinical interactions, behavioral health assessments & individual service plans.
- Collaborate with Residential facilities, Adult Foster homes or other housing providers to provide necessary treatment services and coordinate residential and non-residential treatment and service planning as needed.
- Monitor and assure that the health and safety needs of clients are met.
- Provide and document at least 2 hours of supervision per month for each full time staff supervised. The two hours must include one hour of face-to-face contact for each person supervised, or a proportional level of supervision for part-time staff providing clinical or other support services to clients. Supervision may take place in the community during clinical interactions
- Participate in setting goals and objectives for program, facilitating the achievement of those goals, evaluating progress, and modifying processes and/or objectives as needed based on objective data.
- Participate in the rotation of carrying after-hours pager and providing holiday coverage with other members of team/program.
- Ensure clinical privileging requirements are met for all direct reports pursuant to CCC’s Privileging Policy.
- Master’s degree in a human services field and 3 years’ experience in mental health. Experience with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) preferred.
- At minimum, must meet State guidelines for QMHP and be registered with appropriate Oregon board
- LPC/LCSW/CADC preferred.
- Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
- Must possess a current driver’s license, access to a vehicle, qualify as an Acceptable Driver as designated in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety policy. Must pass an initial drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training. Must maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 personal auto liability coverage.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
Benefits: Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits package to our employees:
- Generous paid time off plan which provides up to 4 weeks of PTO accrual in the first year. Accrual increases with longevity.
- Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with competitive employer match!
- 10 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion.
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage.
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long Term Disability Insurance!
This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the position.
As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)