OCEACT would like to announce that Adapt is currently recruiting for a Full Time IPS Supported Employment Specialist. Please see below for more details on the position and how to apply.
The Employment Specialist, Carries out the services of the IPS Supported Employment program by assisting clients to seek, obtain, and maintain a career that is consistent with their vocational goals. The Employment Specialist will provide support for educational goals that will assist a participant to either start, maintain, or advance in a career that meets their personal vocational goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct Billable Services:provides IPS Supported Employment services to members as directed by a QMHP in line with fidelity established for IPS Supported Employment and documented in the Individual Service and Support Plan (ISSP); uses interventions informed by Evidence-based Practices endorsed by Compass Behavioral Health.
• Consultation/COORDINATION:actively promotes the harmonious delivery of services through coordination of interventions in collaboration with treatment team and Vocational Rehabilitation team members achieved by ongoing communication and active problem solving with the treatment team regarding outcomes, barriers and case observations.
• DOCUMENTATION :maintains and completes required records, reports, documentation as required by departmental policy and state and federal law.
• Community Based Services:as many of the services are provided with in the community and throughout Douglas County, driving is an essential and daily function of this position; transports individuals, family members and other supports to/from services.
• TRAINING/SUPERVISION:participates in professional development through individual and group supervision, unit and agency staff meetings, workshops and Essential Learning tutorials; develops, modifies, and or obtains training programs and materials in consultation with Lead and Program Director; promotes peer professional development by sharing training materials and or training others in successful interventions.
• Regular and consistent attendance is required: Work is performed in a variety of environments including facility, community, and within the home. Work may involve bending, hearing voice conversation, keyboarding, lifting up to 34 pounds, sitting, standing, walking, and driving. Considerable attention is given to personal safety when in contact with potentially aggressive clients. Employees must maintain a positive mental attitude and a tolerance for pressure situations.
• Education and/or experience equivalent to undergraduate degree in mental health, social services, or business. Experience working with people with severe mental illness, experience providing employment services, and knowledge of the work world are preferred. Ability to work as an effective team player is essential.
• Position requires driving a vehicle, a satisfactory driving record must be provided upon employment.
Excellent salary and great benefits available. Adapt offers medical insurance plans to all eligible Full-Time employees and their families, in which Adapt currently pays 100% of the premiums. In addition, a 401K plan is available to all employees and contributed to by Adapt after a specified time of employment.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come join our growing team!